Did you know…
- Adult cats usually sleep 15-18 hours per day!! It’s okay that Miss Kitty is dosing again!
- Kittens can sleep 90% of the day as newborns and 20 hours per day for 8-12 weeks of day kittens.
- Senior cats will go back to the amount they needed as a kitten, needing about 20 hours per day.
- Your feline that is indoors 100% of the time is still at risk for diseases since you are walking in all the outside “stuff” on your shoes, pants, and even your purse!!
- You should still be vaccinating and getting checkups yearly for your indoor kitty.