Loss of a pet is as hard as losing any one of your family. Here are some ideas to creating lasting memories and help overcome the grief:
- Plant a tree to remember your pet by.
- Donate your pets bowls/clothing to a shelter if no longer needed.
- Have a bracelet or necklace made with your pet’s name on it.
- Create a shadow box with your pet’s photos, collar, lease, clothing and blanket
- Create a quilt in memorial of your pet using his blankets and clothing.
- Donate pet food in your pet’s name to local shelters.