Having an indoor cat can mean “cat proofing” your home just like you might with a new baby! If you are getting a cat, take a tour of your home from your cat’s profile. Here are a few dangers or “fun things” your cat will tear up in your home.
- Curtains: Cats see these as climbing vines! She will shred them in a matter of minutes!
- Blinds: Same warning. This is playtime and they can get legs caught or worse.
- Oven: They will jump on a hot surface and get a burn.
- Candles: They will think these are toys.
- Household cleaners: Bleach and other cleaners can be toxic.
These are just a few.