On this green spring holiday, we would like you to enjoy your day and make sure no one including your pets does any over-indulging!
Your pets should never be given alcohol or green colored foods!
According to ASPCA these are the two toxins pets are most vulnerable to on St. Patrick’s Day.
Shamrocks can be toxic as well, but your dogs and cats rarely ingest an amount large enough to cause major problems like hypocalcemia.
On a lighter note, let’s highlight the Irish Setter Breed since this is an Irish holiday.
- These dogs are good hunting dogs
- The earliest records of the breed we’re over 400 years ago.
- They are high energy dogs needing lots of exercise
- They are called a sporting dog and are good companion dogs, good in agility and a great running partner.
- Most are solid red in color, while a few will have some white in them.