Many of us use peanut butter as a treat for our pets. Here are some quick facts about feeding peanut butter to your pets!
- Check your peanut butter label to make sure there are NO sugar free ingredients! Xylitol is toxic to your pet. Even a small amount can cause damage that will shorten their lifespan.
- It is high in protein
- high in niacin, and vitamin b and e, and good fats
- Be careful when feeding it, choking can be a concern
- Dogs can have an allergy to peanut butter just like people
- choose creamy instead of chunky to avoid choking as well