Each of these cleaners are cause for concern with inhalation, skin contact, and ingestion hazards to your pets.
For skin contact, wash your pets paws with soap and water as soon as you realize they have had contact with the cleaners. Bleach can burn the skin and when swallowed can burn internally.
For inhalation exposure, your pet can exhibit short and long term breathing complications, drooling, coughing, sneezing.
Ingestion can cause irritation of the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines as it moves through the digestive system. Further problems can include drooling, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, fever, and chills, loss of appetite and lethargy.
Baking soda is a great alternative to carpet fresheners. Vinegar is a good alternative to bleach.